Obesity problem
Hi I'm a 31 year old and am overweight. I weigh around 105 Kgs...I was 85 kg before my pregnancy and after pregnancy I was around 98 kg. My son is 3 yrs old now...and kept on increasing weight since then...I am a s/w professional so my job is sedentary and due to my work timings I fail to exercise regularly. Can you please suggest me proper diet to loose my weight in a natural way. I have acidity and gastric problem , apart from this no other health issues.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height.due to hectic schedule don't get time to exercise but can improve on food habits.diet play 80% and exercise 20% I can help to reduce 4-5 KGS in month.
Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
A diet plan needs to be planned keeping your daily routine,lifestyle and nutritional needs in mind.Hence to lose weight you would need a tailor made diet plan. Meanwhile you  can follow these tips- 1)Eat small and frequent meals. 2)Drink at least 12-15glasses of water per day. 3)Eat at least 2 servings of fruits and 3 servings of veggies in a day. 4)Stick to lean meat like chicken or fish and avoid meat. 5)Limit the usage of salt,sugar and oil in the diet. 6)Stay away from refined,processed and high calorie foods. 7) Try and go for a brisk walk , at least for 25-30minutes. 8)Do not skip any meals. 9)Maintain portion control and do not go overboard and chew your food well 10) If you have to eat out always make sure you eat the salad first and then the rest. 11) If you have a gastric issue then stay away from too much of spicy or outside food. You can get in touch with me if you need further assistance :)