Obesity ...gghhjjjjjjjjjj

Hey, I'm 15 years. I'm overweight. What kind of physical health I should maintain to keep myself fit and fine. ???

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

According to your age weight is quite more u need to reduce in healthy way I can help u with 4-5 KGS in month.that too in natural way
Harisha N L

the main thing you should understand is- too much reduction of weight with in a short span of time is always harmful to the body, so gradually reducing your weight is good for your health.you should follow a strict diet- avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid alcohol as it adds on to extra calories, avoid sugary substances like rabdi,badam milk,halwa etc since it contributes too much of calories. If you are a non vegetarian skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces which should not be a fried type and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry, since fried food substances have lot of oil avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads. Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Coming to the exercises- daily morning jogging for 30-40min,skipping for 10-15mins, if possible cycling for 30-40mins. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do swimming for 30-40 min...Consult dietitian they will do the needful.