Suffering from Obesity
I'm suffering from obesity, so I'm trying to loose my weight. Please suggest me some methods to reduce my weight.

Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi There, Good to hear from you :) In order to lose weight it is essential that you follow these tips below- 1)Eat small and frequent meals. 2)Practice portion control and do not over indulge. 3)Drink at least 12-15glasses of water per day.(You can also add cucumber,lemon,mint leaves to the water,this is known as infused water). 4)Try and incorporate at least 2 servings of fruits and veggies{can be in the form of salad ,sabzi(low-oil) or stir fry} 5)Stay away from refined,processed and high calorie foods. 6)Do a brisk walk for at least 30minutes 7) Make sure you chew your food properly and do not eat it in a hurry. 8)Most importantly do not skip meals. All the best :)