Nurtition problem
In recent days I fell so much sleepy, cant able to do my exercise regularly, whenever I go for gym I get tired imately, can't workout more than 20 min,also not able to do workout with higher weight, I start taking 'Ensure' health drink, but it help me so much, Revital is good or I will go for any other health drink?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Ur weight is ideal for ur height. Do u have tummy fat. Rather than depending on supplements have healthy diet. Taking whey or any other supplements won't be solution as they will be temporary phase and can have side effects too. Have healthy diet rather than supplements. I can help u to plan healthy and nutrient rich diet for fitness and health.
Hello there......., Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. .. Whey protein is an increasingly popular supplement that you can add to your milk ... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. ... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.