Numbness in gum
I've been having numbness in my tooth and gums from 2months, which is not paining or disturbing me, but I feel my tooth is numb

Sir you should visit a dentist for clinical examination.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi dear in case you have numbness for 2 months now it's high time you should visit your dentist now  for further clinical examination.It could be due to injury or infection .
Have you had any dental treatment done which involved  a local anesthesia injection in that area if yes please go and check with the dentist regarding the same. If no then there might be an infection in the gums which could be treated by a dentist.
Hello, you can visit a dentist for a clinical examination.Regards,dental arts,jayanagar.

Numbness in left hand Bleeding gum around one tooth Numbness above left knee