Receding gum
My gum have receeded in lower jaw what should i do now my tooth is paining whenever i eat.is there any treatment for receding gums.

Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello a very good morning, Yep there are the treatments available. First reason would be because of your brushing habit. If that is the case we have to modify your brushing technique. Second cause would be periodontitis or gum infection. In such case you have to get gum treatment done from a periodontist Third reason would be either tooth placed forward which might be causing your gums to recede or because of gums infection gums might be receding These are command problem much more are there. Better consult yo a dentist for further treatment Have a good day
Dr. Vasavi.A
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. Gum recession has several causes from malocclusion to poor oral hygiene. You need to get it checked to find out the exact reason, so that a appropriate treatment can be planned