Numbness and Muscle Spasm in Right Leg
Hello Docs, My father was sitting in a chair in the afternoon. He got up and suddenly started getting numbness (mungi chadna) in the right leg. Has also hard like feeling in leg-muscle spasm. What could this be a sign of? Please help. He has hypertension and is on medication - Aten 50 and Temsam

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, Need a elaborate history Consult directly so that essential investigations can be prescribed and treatment can be started accordingly