Not understand what is happening with me
I am all time speaking in my mind continuesly. I don't want to talk to anyone and just want to be alone all the time. I have started hating people. Feeling like something is being lost and there is something I am loosing but I don't know what it is. I don't feel like doing anything just sit in a calm place alonely. There is something happening inside me but I don't know what it is. I want to cry loud because I feel I the reason behind everyone problem and because of that I have started hating myself.

Need to discuss about the symptomatology in details.. By looking at what u have mentioned seems like depression in that case treatment needs to be started soon.. Still needs a further evaulation... Tc
You need get yourself evaluated. CBT and medicine combination can help you. There’s nothing to worry.