Not ovulation coz of Progynova
I have started taking Progynova 2m from D2 and I have also taken letrozole from D3-D7 Usually after letrozole I ovulate on day 16 But this time ultrasound shows no sign of ovulation .. is it because of Progynova ?? Can I stop it to boost ovulation ? It's my D12

Tr yh in next cycle
This drug not use for ovulation..  It use for increase lining of endometrium For detail consultation connect with me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Till day 12 if no signs, probably this month you have to leave. Progynova not needed to boost ovulation
Yes you should leave this month and take help from a infertility specialist.
Have you taken all theses med under supervision of gynac or fertility specialist... As progynova used for preparing line of uterus.. If you stop in between  ,you will start Spoting... So continue  cycle as advised by your doctor