Not loosing weight

Hi, I have been working out for approximately 5 kms in a trademill with a speed of 22 km/hr. At the same time i am also doing weight training . Initially i was able to loose 8 kg in a month and about 9 inches. But then after that i am not able to loose weight. I am at very low carb diet almost negligible. And also i consume about 80-100g of protein each day . Can anybody guide me through this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Not loosing weight

Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi welcome - Can you tell me what is present weight , & height?? so that I can help you in details...
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your present height and weight. This much of protein can overload your kidney and can land up into kidney failure. Carbohydrates are required otherwise body can depelete protein for use. Exercise play only 20% and diet 80% role . weight has came into pleateau as it was dash diet. Which can't be for long run. I can with 4-5 KGS in month with balancing all nutrients and no deficiency. Which is very important at this stage