Not gaining weight
My daughter is now 9 months old. From the last 3 months, she is not gaining adequate weight. Her current weight is 6.4 kg and height is 70cm. What should I do. I am very tensed. Her birth weight was 2.3 kg.

Right now you try to feed her with home made items.. Do dewarming..
Get complete hemogram done
consult pediatrician
3 months back did she fall ill acutely? You have to look at the changes in diet done in last 3months If she is active and playful and diet is ok then it can be constitutional.
Dear parents, According to me stop milk from 8amto8pm and give semisolid diet like Dal,dalia,khicdi alu kela rice,apple,upama,halwa,patolia,rab,kadi idle poha satu custard etc and from 80pmto8am give mother milk is preferable if not give top milk Withoutwater and add sugar as per your taste. For your knowledge 100ml milk gives 70calories of energy 100ml juices give 55calories of energy and 100gm of semisolid diet gives 350calories of energy. According to me give following supplements Vitanova d3 drops half ml once a day Zincovit drops one ml once a day Feris drops 1ml once a day syp Ostebon /ostocalcium or Calcimax 5ml twice a day for. All above for 6months. To start with stop milk for 4hrs for 15days and give semisolid diet next 15days stop milk for 8hrs and give semisolid diet lastly stop milk from 8amto8pm and give semisolid diet. Fo
Her weight gain as per her birth weight is adequate - as the child triples his/ her birth weight by 1 year. As the baby grows her weight gain slows down. In the first 4 months weight gain for a normal sized baby is 30gm / day or 1 kg / month . This slows down to 10 gm / day or 0.5 kg / month between 9 to 12 months. That said ,make sure yoy are giving sufficient complimentary feed ( at least 3 times / day) in addition to her milk diet.
She is having UTI
Need to be treated
Urine Rm and CS test , get it done today
Quantity, quality, & frequency of complementary food given is very important. Who & how feeds the baby also matters. Baby's health status aince birth also plays important role. Needs to analyse complete food & health history.
Needs proper consultation with pediatrician.
What supplements are you giving Have you started solids. Please update Not gaining weight is due to not giving sufficient intake.
Hi As per ur history ur concern is only since last 3 months i would like to see her growth pattern on charts from the beginning to say that her weight gain is appropriate or not..
Plot your baby's weight on weight and height chart available on who site and can share the pic..
As child grows the weight gain may not be as much in early months.. Weight gain in the first 3 months = 200 g/week (after regaining birth weight) Weight gain in the next 3 months = 150 g/week Weight gain in the next 6 months = 100 g/week..