Not focussed
Can't concentrate at any work I do. I'm not observant much. Usually get lost while working or studying. I'm not in a relationship, STILL. I feel sleepy, every time I open a book, yet I love to read novels. I have to give a very important exam next year and I don't feel like studying for it at all. What to do, to bring my focus back.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You may be having attention deficit disorder. Go to internet and there is a scale on adult Adhd. After completing that scale you may realise your problem in a better way. A psychologist will help you to develop better concentration and motivation. If that doesn't help then a psychiatrist can prescribe psychostimulants to improve your concentration.