Not Eating

My baby is 1 yr old and he was very good at eating till last week. Since a week he refuses to open his mouth to eat. I tried cutting on his breastfeeds to make him feel hungry but he still does the same. If something is on floor he would quickly pur it in his mouth. I tried every variety of foods and see that he is indulged in some activity while I feed him but no help. Pls help I feel stressed. He is then ok with junk food but I avoid.

Doctor Answers (1) on Not Eating

Dr. Sasidharan Hyderabad | Pediatrician
What's the child's weight. Is it age appropriate. Take the child to nearest pediatrician & get the oral cavity examined. Otherwise as you mentioned the child's activity is normal nothing much to be worried. H/o pica present suggest you give him a deworming course. Also would recommend digestive enzymes preparation to improve the child's apetite. Allow the child to demand it's own feed don't force feed him. Regards