pediatrician-icon
My 1 yr old baby swallowed rubber band.
Hi dr, My baby boy is 1 yr old and today he swallowed a rubber band what to do should i visit hospital.baby is active and taking naps well i tried to make him Vomit but he didn't. Will it be harmful. Sharing picture of rubber band he swallowed. Plz suggest..
558 Views v

Answers (3)

Like the answers? Consult privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, If baby is active and playful, nothing to worry.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Swallowed rubber band can cause choking ma.. Take him to a pediatrician if u r sure he swallowed it.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Give fluids as he wants.. it will remove with stool. No need to worry.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.