Not able to lose weight
I have a problem losing lower body weight. My height is 170cms and my weight is 70. I need to lose my lower body weight. I have been working out since 6 months still cannot see much of a difference. I gain weight easily amd i lose weight from my face n torso quickly but its really difficult to lose fat on my arms and legs. Please help

Hello there we understand your feelings your concern towards your beauty and staying fit. But then you are ideal for both height and weight. If you want to reduce your size focally then you need to workout on that part. Ask your trainer to get it reduced by instructing you what yo do. If you start working out then.it is common you start loosing your fat simultaneously fron body. Thank you