Nose Bone and allergy

Bone in my right nostril is increased.Doctor said that I hve allergy also and bcoz my right nostril is blocked its side effects are coming to my throat for which he gave me 1 spray(Tamomist Nasal Spray) and tablet(T Montec) and said to do operation. Want a genuine Suggestion I am confused to go with operation or take homeopathy treatment. I am also confused about the consequences of operation as nose bone maybe increased again. Doctors plz help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Nose Bone and allergy

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors.... Prevent mold spores. Clean damp areas in the bath, kitchen and around the house to keep mold spores from developing. ... Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers.