Exces bone growth in nose
Hello, I am a 27 years old female. Before around 15 years, the bones in my nose started to grow abnormally. I consulted ENT specialist and he told me that this can be cured by surgery, but it should be done after 5 years, as that was growing age, and the bone may grow again. I don't feel much problems due to this, but sometimes breathing problems, especially in winters. Also, my nose shape has been bad due to this. Should I go for surgery? What kind of surgery it will be? Are there chances of scars on the external side of nose? Please advise. Thanks,
158 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it is Good you already consulted your Ent doctor and surgery can cure your frequent allergy problem. Don't worry about the scars, incisions will be taken in the inner margin of nose, so please consult your Ent specialist or anything plastic surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.