No hope of weight gain

Hello Doctor/Nutritionist I am software developer by profession I sleep 7-8 hours and I am remaining the same weight 53 for past 6-7 years. I have marriage very soon everyone mocking me for my health even my fiancee mother is telling I am suffering from some problems. I lost all hope. Even though I eat no weight gain. Writing this with lots of pain and agony. If you can help me please let me know. I will be grateful for this. I don't drink or smoke. Many said to try beer but I don't want to choose the wrong way. Thanks
views-icons 29 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on No hope of weight gain

Dr. Mrunal Deshpande Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi there...one should choose healthy options for weight gain. You didnt mention about your height, that will help us to assess ideal weight for height. if you are trying constantly and it is in vain. why not to consult a knowledgeable dietetian ,that would help u a lot .Take care