Weight gain
Will dietitian/ nutritionist doctor help me to gain weight? Because eating will not help me to put on. I just need medicine if there is any problem in my body. Which doctor shall i contact?

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi     yeah dietician  will suggest which foods are in high calories and which foods are high in protien. you have to take more calories in your food . and also protein rich food. with that mild to moderate exercise increase your weight. you have to tell your weight and height so we can calculate and tell .your weight is normal or not and how much you have to gain weight. and there is no medicine to increase weight. you can undergo thyroid function test and routine blood test once.