New artificial teeth

Sir recently a teeth of mine just broken down and doctor removed that teeth now i want to fit a artificial teeth so tell me what is the procedure and how much it will cost?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi...yes we can replace it by weather bridge technique or implant technique. Price ranges from 10000-40000 based on the condition. Visit to dentist for consultation and x ray. Regards

Hello, I understand your feeling and your condition. You need to consult a dentist for that and he will give you a better opinion than anyone else because once you go to him he will examine you and will tell you or give you the choices of treating you and you may choose among them they be expensive and reasonable. It differs from doctor to doctor. Just consult one. Thank you
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there... There are two options to replace a tooth... 1. Implant... which might cost u around 20,000 to 35,000/- 2. Bridge .... Which may range from 10,000 to 30,000/- depending on the material n type of bridge ... Take care..!!