Negative thoughts, Unhappy, Frustrated
I am married since a year. Before marriage I used to work in a prestigious IT firm. I am married to the love of my life. He is really a gem of a person. Since my husband is working in a prestigious govt job( civil servant) and the postings are quite remote in the intial days I have left my job. I was always independent and never wanted to be a House wife. Even though he is loving and always makes me do shopping spend all his salary on me I feel I am useless and keep getting negative thoughts

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. I can understand your suitations as I do come from similar backgrounds. Appreciate your interest to work after marriage and equally understandings your constraints and acknowledging the care by  your loving husband. Very happy to hear this behavior between you both. What you need is a solution to remove your negative thoughts and avoid the guilty feeling  around you for being idle. You need to occupy your time and divert your mind into other activities like hobbies, passion or even planning for the future. In life, you can achieve your desire at any age, it's only about setting up the priorities. If you need further options to control your thoughts and how to build further relationships between each other, consult me online.
Get in touch with a counselor. I understand finances t not a constraint but not being able to pursue or being engaged meaningfully often leads to frustration, sadness and feelings of worthlessness. I d suggest get in touch with a psychologist to help you look at how can you lead a more purposeful life. I d be happy to help you get in touch through the app.
consult a psychiatrist for complete evaluation and treatment