Needle broke while RCT

While having RCT in my 2nd root of my lower jaw, doctor mistakenly broke the needle inside the teeth and was not able to take it out after several attempts. He is saying that he has adjusted needle in such a position that it wont be creating any issues in future and suggesting me that we should start filling the cavity. Will the broken needle creates any issues in future or shall I go for filling the cavity??

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal
Dental Surgeon 5 yrs exp Pune

I would suggest you to take a second opinion from other dentist to make sure that the needle position won't affect you in any future .then only you are advised to take further treatment.regards Dr Ratnika Agarwal
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 3 yrs exp Bhopal
Yes definitely it causes problems if infected pulp is left in the tooth  u can post your x ray of the tooth so we can evaluate where exactly the file is broken if it can't be saved  u can visit my clinic in Bhopal as I can save your tooth without removing the broken file
Dr. Mamta Dhawale
Dentist 15 yrs exp Pune
No many cases within the roots or at times few millimeters beyond the roots, the broken needles remains dormant. In very few cases it affects the tooth, or outcome of Rct. Don't worry you should be fine