Need urgent help for Chronic Urticaria
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from urticaria since last 8 months and I have taken lot antihistamines but not getting relief.I went to 4 doctors but nothing worked and all suggested tests came normal and every doctor gave me antihistamines only. I really want to know the reason or root cause for urticaria in my body. Kindly help me. Thanks Ankita

Urticaria is curable under Homoeopathic constitutional treatment.Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic remedies for urticaria are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

Hi,take tab albendazol chewable one, with two tabs. Bisacodyl. One dose only. Tab.Atarex 10 mg daily.
Urticaria is caused by an allergy which can occur after coming into contact with a no of possible things.It is just the immunity of the individual that has gone into overdrive. Homeopathy treatment has shown consistently good results.Please contact us for treatment.
HELLO, CONSULT HOMEOPATH. O.K