Need advise on knee braces benefit
Hello, I face issue with walking, my knees pain. Someone has suggested to use knee offloader braces to shift wait from knees. Wanted to check whether they will be benefitial in our case. Attached the xray taken from standing position. Regards

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi. Your x-rays show that the bones in your inner side of knees are almost touching each other. That happens when nearly all the cushion inside your knee is damaged. The braces may help but since your knees show progressed arthritis there is a surgery which can help you avoid knee replacement.
try getting vitamin D and B12 injection
physio for knees
No use of braces at this stage... Xray shows severe Osteoarthritis..
must go for knee replacement if not willing for surgery...can reduce weight and do quads strengthening exercises...will help but will not completely alliveate pain..
There is severe osteoarthritis of knee joint and you need total knee replacement. Please consult so that I can better explain to you about the procedure and the necessity. Unloader will not help at this satge
It is a very cumbersome brace at your age with risk of skin ulceration. If you want to wear any brace i would suggest knee support rather
Consult directly for further queries
Need detail history
consult orthopaedic surgeon