Need a counsellor
Suffering from depression, frustration, excessive anger even get violent at times...facing trouble in managing relationships...kindly suggest the best dr. to consult or talk to...this is hampering my life real bad now
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Your symptoms definitely need attention. Kindly consult a psychologist or psychotherapist for regular counseling. After their assessment, they might refer you to a psychiatrist if there be a need for medication. In the meanwhile engage in healthy lifestyle like following a daily schedule, morning walk, meditation etc.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?