Anger and frustration
I cant deal with ma anger and frustration.  I have tried to commit suicide a couple of times. And recently i have also been physically voilent during my anger and frustration. I have no control over my behaviour. At i stay all alone which is even getting it more difficult to control myself.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You need a complete comprehensive evaluation as early as possible .Your problem could be either due to a mood disorder or personality disorder. It can be managed with medications , psychotherapy or both. please consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.