Neck, Shoulder Pain
I am having muscular neck pain in both side & shoulder pain. It's been from last 4-5 months. I have been through Physio Therapy 2 times. I am following exercises & hot water fragmentation also. The pain is more in morning times after waking up and it is not going completely. I can feel little bit of pain most of time.

Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises.
hi we can try with taping and also strength training with proper assessment
In my opinion if is a muscular pain then u must go for a new technique which is called as dry needling done by the help of sterile needle which goes intramuscularly.. a muscle twitch will take place and ur pain will go off in 3 to five sittings...there will be no blood loss.. cold fermentation is a must after the technique to avoid needlepricking like sensation...get well soon.. take care..
Find out a physiotherapist who knows the technique...
Cold fermentation is must
Hi..Follow these steps to get rid of neck pain. 1. Try a new pillow- pillow should be firm and thick enough to support your neck. 2. Make sure your computer monitor is at your eye level and take break every 30mins 3. Avoid neck strain from texting. 4. Exercise and stretch your neck. Strengthen  muscles around neck 5. Stay well hydrated- Keep a water bottle with you and sip throughout the day.Set an alarm on your watch or cell phone for every 2 hours and chug a glass of water every time it goes off. 6. Carry weight evenly. 7. Maintain supportive posture.
If u r working in IT than first of all u have to follow ergonomics. sit with good support your lap top screen position should be your eye site. get up from the chair every 1 hrly move around do some neck warm up . avoid lifting weight and riding bike. Every day do some stretching and strengthening exercise.
Continue hot formatation and exercise.For complete cure strengthening exercise and stretching is must.Make a part of life and it will take 2-3 months for strenghten the muscles.

Physio exercises for neck pain