Neck problem need suggestion
I've got neck problem and it occurs frequently, usually happens when I sleep on a high pillow. Wanted to check which doctor to consult

Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+195
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Avoid pillow beneath head Consult any physician ,if required doctor wl suggest expert opinion
Cervical Spondylosis is a problem that affects almost half the adult population and most of the computer users. It affects the joints of the cervical spine. It is a normal process of wear and tear that is related to aging but has struck earlier due to various reasons, mainly related to our modern lifestyle. While there may not be much that can be done in the Allopathic system of medicine to cure this problem, Homeopathy has a lot to offer in the treatment of cervical spondylosis or neck pain. It not only relieves the spasm present in the neck and shoulder muscles but also strengthens the muscles. The pain in the neck, shoulders, head and arms is cured permanently. Even the vertigo which is commonly present with the other symptoms of cervical spondylitis is cured. There is no need for taking painkillers or any traction. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Share me some more details
Hi..it may be cervical spondylosis,consult any ayurvedic physician..
use small pillow under your neck while ur sleeping..avoid weight lifting more than 5kgs..take healthy diet,...
Hello, Consult a Homoeopathic doctor nearby for complete evaluation & lifestyle changes. Homoeopathy medicines can completely cure your neck pain without any recurrences.
Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or Panchkarma or traction required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication . Tc
hello, it might be due to muscle spasm or early cervical degeneration changes .
consult directly online 2) get done X ray or MRI of neck
1) massage with warm sesame oil & take hot fomentation afterwards. 2) correct sitting posture .