Neck pain when woke up
Hey doc, When I woke up after a sleep.. My neck feel stiffed and a pain when I try to bend me head upside down and twist it a little . It get better at evening or so. What to do ?

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
use your mobile and gadgets in an ergonomic manner, perform range of movement exercises for the neck regularly and use a pillow that allows you to sleep straight.
Hi, since when are you having these complains? Any pain or stiffness in other joints? Does your routine involves long time sitting? Consult directly so proper history can be taken and management can be started accordingly
How long you have this problem ? Any other associated pain ?
It may be due to neck muscle spasm Use pillow of less height or it is better not to use pillow for 2 weeks Take some muscle relaxants like table Thiospas A8 twice daily
physiotherapy (neck muscle stretching exercises) can be tried if pain so severe you can use soft cervical collar (neck belt)