Neck pain,back pain

I am suffering from back and neck pain from last 3-4 for years. Sometime its out of control and i can't focus anything because of pain. The pain occur on left side of neck head and hand and its also happen on back. Now i can't face it please tell me what to do

Doctor Answers (5) on Neck pain,back pain

Manish Raj Delhi | Spine and Pain Specialist
Hi , If any pain exist for more than 2 months,it is chronic & chronic pain itself I'd a disease.Now coming to specific neck pain & back pain for such a long time can be due to simpler reason such as Paraspinal muscular spasm or complicated condition such as Disc herniation(& subtypes) & facetal arthritis etc.Advise would be to get consultation from pain specialist for proper diagnosis and further treatment( which might range from conservative management to nerve block if there is focal disc bulge, Nucleoplasty (for broad based bulge)o,Endoscopic discectomy in extrusion,radio frequency ablation of median branch in case of facetal arthritis. So important is diagnosis ,once you make it right,treatment never fails.
Dear Sir You need complete evaluation of muscle power, sensation and reflexes Please contact a Neurosurgeon
Dr. D. S. Poonia Jaipur | General Physician
Hi it may be of due to some psychiatric illness like somatoform. As it's is continuously since last 3-4 year and causing significant dysfunction in your day to day life. There is least possibility that it might be due to posture for such a long period. It's better to get evaluated and do accordingly.
It may be due to bad posture or changes in spine. It is difficult to comment further before examining. Please consult a physician.
Dr. Saurabh Gupta Mathura | General Physician
Pain for 3 -4 years is suggestive of some pathology, get yourself examined by an orthopedic doctor , as you might need an x-ray or MRI depending upon your examination finding.