Nausea, over emotional
For past 2-3 weeks, I'm feeling nausea as soon as I eat. To relieve the feeling, I do forced vomiting. Also I'm feeling over-emotional lately. It seems like I'm always on verge of tears.

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi dere, I have just read about ur problem and I appreciate u for opening up and trying to fight it out. I think there is an underlying problem of anxiety which is gradually widening the cracks to allow depressive symptoms to creep in. I wish if a detailed discussion beyond this was possible with me or a psychiatrist of ur choice and faith....it wud help in addressing the roots of this problem so that u become  enabled in putting an end to this kind of suffering. I hope this helps u but please feel free to raise any further queries. Thank u.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
hello. As per your description it appears that you have underlying depressive disorder and also symptoms suggestive of an eating disorder. As your description is limited, much cannot be commented with certainty but its probable that your suffering has been prolonged. Consult a Psychiatrist and also a psychotherapist in person to express and alleviate your concerns.