Natal teeth care

Hi.i want to remove natal teeth of my daughter.now she is 1 month old.which time is best for removing it?How to care natal teeth and is it unsafe for new born?
views-icons 67 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

hello, it can be removed at any time. if it is causing problem during breast feeding then its better to take it out. you can take care by cleaning it with soft cloth after the baby has drank milk.
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi 1 months is still very young. In case if it's not giving you issue in feeding and the baby is also comfortable , you can probably delay it for another month or so Regards
Dr. Ann Varghese
Dental Surgeon 3 yrs exp Pune
Hi.  If the tooth is loose it can be removed immediately I would suggest you to visit a pedodontist asap.X rays will help the pedodontist understand the situation and reach a diagnosis.
The natal tooth could cause irritation  to the baby's tongue if its left untreated.
Dr. Rajesh Aduri
Pediatric Dentist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
The earlier the better. But it is better to get an x ray done. If they are early erupted milk teeth then the treatment is different. Meet a pediatric dentist for further guidance and support. Regards