Nasal Voice
Voice us nasal and when specially speaking loudly it becomes bit irritating Till date no treatment taken Any solution
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Madhavi Nachane
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Please visit an ENT Specialist for evaluation and he may guide well as this needs clinical correlation and yes if needed a speech therapist as we go with physiotherapy in orthopaedic. Hope for the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?