Nasal.polyps

I had nasal polyps surgery lately. It's been almost 50 days. I got my left eye blackened and swelled completely. Now it is ok in look. There is no sweeling no blackness but I feel some sensation in there inside by the nose side. As I touch its surrounding area I feel some sharp sensation. Along wid there is small cough like nosy flow is still coming out nd sneezing is also making me concerned. I hv a fear of recurring. Doctors hv made me assure it won't be recur. Suggest me after care and all impacts of surgery. I hv rubbed ice cubes thoroughly. But these days not doing. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (3) on Nasal.polyps

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Get a nasal endoscopy done. Consult Dr Satish Jain if you are in Jaipur. He is a great ENT SURGEON.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet another good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself.
Dr. Kaushal M Shah Ahmedabad | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Cause of black eye, postoperative care and prevention of recurrence depends on extent of polyps, extent of surgery, anything left behind to prevent damage to vital organs and underlying disease that caused the polyps. Your surgeon is the best judge who has examined you, have seen your reports and operated upon you, to help you better, answer your queries and prevent recurrence.