Nasal Polyps
Hi I am suffering from nasal polyps for past two years. My right nose is most affected. It's getting worse when I drink hot drinks.And I am not interested in doing surgery for time being. I am using otrivin nasal spray for temporary relief.Please suggest me a permanent solution for my problem doctor.

Dr. Harisha N L

Your ENT specialist is likely to prescribe a corticosteroid nasal spray to reduce inflammation. This treatment may shrink the polyps or eliminate them completely...other drugs to treat conditions that contribute to chronic inflammation in your sinuses or nasal passages. These may include antihistamines to treat allergies and antibiotics to treat a chronic or recurring infection. Aspirin desensitization and treatment may benefit some patients with nasal polyps and aspirin sensitivity...if no improvements with above surgery is the option...Consult nearest ent surgeon they will do the needful.