Nasal Congestion
I have a nasal Congestion with allergy, Doctor suggested for surgery using advanced ENT with navigator by observing my CT scan, endoscopic report, Telling me that my right nose is getting blocked. if surgery skipped, it may lead to chronic sinus advance level. Kindly suggest me, is there any treatment replacing surgery with alternate medicine?
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Then you should visit an alternative medical person.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.