My wife didnt want to sex

My wife don't want to have sex she is not interested in it at all plzzzz suggest some medicine which will increase her sex hunger. I am really worried about I can't able to enjoy my married life

Doctor Answers (2) on My wife didnt want to sex

Thank you for your question.
The answer given by Dr Chethan is indeed excellent.
Often in sexual disorders only one person presents with the 'symptom'. In reality as you have experienced it affects both partners. The crux of the matter is that you cannot treat just one person because the multiple causes are in both partners.
May I suggest some self help material for both of you? If you have not been able to talk about your problem better after using these you should consult a psychosexual therapist.
The following websites may help.
WWW.Porterbrookclinic.org - go to leaflets and read about therapy and its applications
WWW.sexualmed.org
you can read about loss of desire, aversion or loss of arousal in women.
some books are
Becoming orgasmic by J Lo Picollo and J Heimann
New Male Sexuality by Bernie Zilbergeld (for both of you to read)

Please understand that desire and arousal in women is complex and one single approach or medication does not often solve the problem.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Loss of sexual desire, known in medical terms as hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), is the most common form of sexual dysfunction among women of all ages, nearly one-third of women aged 18 to 59 suffer from a lost interest in sex. caused by a combination of both mental and physical factors.
Common causes for a loss of sexual desire and drive in women include:
Interpersonal relationships,  Partner performance problems, lack of emotional satisfaction with the relationship, the birth of a child, sociocultural influences, medical problems, medications etc...,
Kindly consult Psychiatrist...