My thyroid tsh value is 82.5. Should I u
My thyroid tsh value is 82.5. Should I undergo surgery involving general anaesthesia?My thyroid tsh value is 82.5. Should I undergo surgery involving general anaesthesia?

There are medicines to handle the situation

+102
Chat with a doctor
Dear , dont worry Sorry to say ,.its doctor headache why you are worrying Before surgery there is pre anesthesia check up , anesthesiologist wl check u , if you are fit for anesthesia and surgery then only doctor wl proceed Always risk and benifit , type of surgery depends so u no need to worry and think . Doctor gives treatment  To literate and illiterate  people , its good thing if patient is literate , its easy to explain the problem and treatment.  But now dys patient are using google for self treatment. And medication Dont worry , fallow your treating doctor U can share your surgery , problem for what surgery so that I can give u proper comments
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
No
kindly give details of your life style, are you taking any steroids aur weight gainer aur anything else ..consult me
Sir  kindly take anti hypothyroidism medication and if there is a swelling in neck take fnac and later on consult a physician and decide bye