My shoulder arm is paining
My shoulder arm is paining for past 10 days.Muscle pain,i feel like pain is moving.while shaking hands its paining,if i sleep i dont feel pain

Dear Sir There are several conditions that can cause shoulder pain. A detailed clinical examination by a shoulder specialist is helpful.
www.desaishoulders.in Kindly visit my website. There are a few videos. They will help u understand your shoulder better.
Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must.
Needs real good assessment to your limb any how possible some kind of stiffness . You can try applying some heat pack and stretches that should help..