My reports current and last
Hi Sorry to attached reports. Here they are.. .please find old and current report. I have earlier one also which show level 5.

Kindly discuss for your concern

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consultation is advisable
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
You have high direct and indirect bilirubin. Do you have yellowish discoloration or itching of skin? Any other symptoms Need more details Kindly consult.
stop alcohol if you are an alcoholic
Needs physical examination