My periods are late
My Periods are late by 5 days. My usual cycle is 28 days and I have been regular on this cycle from a long time. I recently got married in March ending. Last period had started on 22nd April. I had taken HCG test on Saturday and today(Wednesday) and both came out negative. What could be the possible reason for this delay?

Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 34 yrs exp Pune
Delayed periods could be because of lot of changes that take place in your life at the time of marraige. All your physical and mental stress does affect your hormones. Repeat pregnancy test after a week again.