My husband has no feeling
My husband has no feeling for me. It disturbing me. It's been 3 years. He is fine physically but some depression due to office tension. To whom am I supposed to see. Which doctor can handle it?

Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Office stress is contagious. It does effect domestic life. The goals (psychological) hang like sword and causes immense conflict Let him go through this link www.goalandmisery.blogspot.in You should ask him to take a counseling session.
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You should see a psychologist who can identify the underlying depression and also the underlying conflict in your marriage.