My hip joint bone hurts when I sit.
This problem I am facing since 1 month after I fell down from 2 feet height on the support of mt lower back. After that my hip joint lower bone pains when I sit. I consulted one doctor as per him it will take months to get improve. Please suggest how can I get relief.

Lower buttock pain is different from hip pain. Kindly call on video call to get a clear idea of the problem. And please share images of the Doctor Consultation
video consultation
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, I would like to know the exact point where its paining Is there pain also on pressing that particular point? Do you have any previous x-rays with you? Consult directly so proper diagnosis can be done and management can be started