My daughter walk but there is gap
My daughter walk but there is gap between 2 legs. Is it due do less calcium , vitamin d. Do I need to take ant precaution

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me
Gap is normal till 1.5 y . Share a pic of the the child .
UPTO 1 1/2 - 2 YRS IT IS NORMAL FOR ALL CHILDREN AND IF IT PERSIST BEYOND, THEN RULE OUT VIT-D DEFICIENCY.CONSULT WITH ME DIRECTLY FOR FURTHER MANAGEMENT.
Hello, all children walk with a gap initially which should go away by 12-18 months. If it persists beyond it is advisable to get her examined. She may need xrays or blood test at that point. Most common cause is vitamin D deficiency. To know more you can book and online consultation with me so that I can help you 
book an online consultation to know more through practo
no extra precautions are need. make sure she gets atleast 30 minutes of sun light time a day and drinks milk
Rule out rickets . Get a xray (scanogram) and share
Consult online
Agree with Dr Avi