Muscle pain when pinched

Sir, I have done gym 6 months ago & left it. Now iam just going for jogging daily morning. Actually my problem is "PAIN IN THE LATS,SHOULDER & ARMS WHEN PINCHED". I have consulted many doctors but the problem still exist. I have also tried ice packs, physiotherapy but no use. So sir please help me out.

Doctor Answers (4) on Muscle pain when pinched

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Deep injury so tk laser treatment for proper healing.
Avoid strain full activity.
Till relief
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga
Dr. Tanuj Garg Noida | Physiotherapist
Kindly go for a new technique known as dry needling it's a intramuscular process done with the help of needle.. it is being done by physiotherapist...along with this you need to do icing every 6 hrly. Take care get well soon
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well the pain is probably because of the usage of the muscles earlier and now since you arent gymming it isn't like that....I suggest you to continue your exercises and also try to rest well...it will take time to set fine...if symptoms persists then consider to meet an orthopaedician..thank you