Muscle Gain and Fat Loss
Hi I am presently undergoing weight training. My weight is 62 kgs and height is 5.7' . I am 24 years old. My query was regarding the exercises and the diet that I need to follow. The major problem is of fat at the stomach. So it would be great if I have diet which is good for muscle gain and also control stomach fat. Also please suggest the appropriate exercises for the same. Thanks.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir To Control Stomach Fat, you have to restrict your carbohydrates to less than 45 gms per day
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Mysore

Weight training as in gym from trained personal then it's ok To gain mass take protein supplements easiest is egg white