Muscle building
I want to build muscles biceps and triceps but the my belly fat is increasing instead of other muscles.. I do workout daily atleast 30 min. But i cant see any result. What should i do to increase fat in my arms also?

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition But you need to understand one important thing Building up of body does not depend upon the fat filling but protein. You need to have enough protein. Like you will have to take 20 grams of protein more than that of your body weight. Thank you