Mucous in stool

Doctor, I've been noticing mucus in stool everyday for more than a month. I was suffering from IBS and constipation but now after using Patanjali's Divya churna I feel better now and stool is also passing easily. But the main concern is mucus. I'm also having hairfaal and now than 60%of my hair is gone. Please tell me how to avoid mucus in stool and prevent hairfall.

Doctor Answers (2) on Mucous in stool

check your Vit D levels once and update
Vimal Kumar Chennai | General Physician
Dear friend, as far a passing mucous is concered pls keep the following in mind 1) There is no issue if you dont have loose stools/increased frequency of stools/pain while passing stools/blood mixed with stools 2) there might be a loss of proteins if you pass excess mucus. hence,a protein rich diet is adviced. ( meat, egg white, dal, nuts and fruits) 3)consider weaning the churna with dietary fibers (refer the net for foods rich in fibres) As far as hair fall is concerned pls visit a hair clinic for best advice. They might ask you do some tests to find the exact reason for your hairfall. hope this helps. regards :)