Mouth ulcer
Often I'm getting mouth ulcer, what is the cause and how to treat them, and I have heartburn sometimes

Constipation and indigestion try to avoid by eating fiber fruits,cucumber,plenty of liquid suppliments,curd etc

Consult to us on practo for proper evaluation and management ..
H.Pylori infection could be a possible cause Discuss me on the practo for presccription
Upset of GI system.and deficiency of vitamins can be cause for frequent mouth ulcers .It must be causing you pain while eating / swallowing something. I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation
Can be due to Gastric problems, vitamin b complex deficiencies. Consult privately for proper medications on prescription
Mouth ulcers and heartburns both are signs of stress. Can be due to B12 deficencies too Need detail history for the cause . Consult to get you treated properly
Easy to treat, please consult
Need consultation