Mouth ulcer
I have the problem related to my mouth ulcer it was since from 1 year. I am neigther diagnosed nor approach to doctor for treatment so it become difficult for me now slowly spread in mouth all this happens boz I d'not have time please suggest me what should I do now?

Dr. Priti Shukla
Dental Surgeon 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi!!...mouth ulcer should heal in 15 days,you should immediately see a dentist to rule out the cause and treatment.. don't delay it further.

Hello.. We need to see it sir ..we need to find out the cause for mouth ulcer...common causes are gerd,gastriris,viral fever,vit b12 deficiency,braces,stress ,nutritional deficiency etc...it's better you consult a physician and get yourself examined first....you can use zytee gel for it 30 min before you have food so that you can aykeaf have food.... thank you